D Series OFF ROAD Driving Simulation Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. D Series OFF ROAD Driving Simulation – D Series is an off road driving simulation with custom track editor built into the Steam Workshop. It was originally released in 2015 and….
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
19 May, 2015
Racing, Simulation, Casual, Action
D Series is an off road driving simulation with custom track editor built into the Steam Workshop. It was originally released in 2015 and completely rebuilt for 2017 with all new vehicles and a custom track editor. The simple in-game track editor will allow you to create custom Race Tracks, Rock Crawling Rubicons and Off Road Fun Parks in minutes and even share them on the Steam Workshop. So sit down, strap in and see if you have what it takes to tame these wild off road machines. Built for todays hightech Force Feedback steering systems and Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
D Series Current Features
– In game Custom Track Editor with ability to share to the Steam Workshop
– 4 Sample MyTracks (Examples for the custom track editor to show you how the tracks are made)
– Realistic off road physics and tire model
– DirectX Force Feedback calculated from proper vehicle geometry (with applicable FFB steering wheels)
– 8 different Vehicles (SST, Pro2, Pro4, Rock Crawler, DKart Lite, DKart Pro, Rally Car and a Monster Truck)
– 6 default tracks
– Day/Afternoon/Evening/Night Lighting
– dirt/mud accumulation
– 50+ different vehicle tuning adjustments
– Adjustable vehicle setups with the ability to share
Brand New In Game Track Editor
With over 200 different objects you can build any track that you can imagine with the in game track editor. Race Tracks, Rock Crawling Parks, Monster Truck Stadiums…. you name it. Then you can share those creations to the Steam Workshop with one click. The possibilities are endless.
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 (Windows Vista and 7)
- Processor: Intel CPU, AMD 64 CPU (2 GHz)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB Pixel Shader 2.0 GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Must have DirectX Redist for Force Feedback