Download Minecraft: Dungeons for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Minecraft: Dungeons on PC.
About Minecraft: Dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons is a dungeon crawler video game developed by Mojang Studios and Double Eleven. It was published by Xbox Game Studios. It is a spin-off of Minecraft and was released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One on May 26, 2020. The game received mixed reviews; many deemed the game fun and charming, with general praise directed at its visuals and music. However, its simple gameplay and use of procedural generation received more mixed reception, with its short story and lack of depth also being met with criticism.
How to Download and Install Minecraft: Dungeons
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Dungeons. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once Dungeons has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Go into the _Redist folder and make sure you install all of the software found there
- Go into the “dungeons” folder and run minecraft_server.exe as an administrator
- Once the black box pops out, you can then run “Dungeons.exe” as an administrator
- Enjoy the game!
Minecraft: Dungeons System Requirements
- An Intel Core i5 at 2.8GHz or an AMD equivalent.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent GPU that supports DirectX 11.
- 8GB of RAM, 2 GB of VRAM.
- 6GB of free storage.
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
Minecraft: Dungeons Screenshots
#Minecraft #Dungeons #Free #Download