Wish Project Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Wish Project is a vertical shoot ’em up that features unique and challenging bullet patterns, 4 difficulties ranging from casual to hardcore, 8 unique playable characters, 6….
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
22 Mar, 2016
Action, Shooter, Anime
Looking for an easy game where you can sit back, relax, shoot butterflies and grant wishes?
Then Wish Project is the game for you! Sure, the butterflies shoot back at you, but their bullets don’t even move all that fast. Even if their bullets do overwhelm you, just press the bomb button. Poof! All your problems (and maybe even the enemies) are gone! You even have a shield which makes it so you need to take not only one, but TWO hits to die. SO casual!
But there’s always the chance you’re that type of player who enjoys a challenge. Well then, just change the difficulty from Easy to Hard. Those butterflies will overwhelm you with bullets. And you only have so many bombs… you won’t be able to blast away ALL your problems! Oh, and on the hardest difficulty, there’s no shield. But seriously, who would ever want to put themselves through that? I guess those who want to unlock all the characters, game modes, and all that extra stuff.
- 4 difficulties ranging from casual to hardcore.
- 8 unique playable characters.
- 6 challenging stages.
- Local simultaneous co-op.
- Unlockable characters and game modes.
- Earn a gold medal on every stage.
- An intuitive scoring system that encourages replay and mastery.
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link MultiUp (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Pentium Dual-Core E2140
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 Supported
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 85 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Supported
- Additional Notes: DirectX is only used for XInput/DirectInput gamepad support.